Prezi Presentation

viernes, 8 de marzo de 2013
Just to start using this blog, I want to share my first presentation. It was made on Prezi, which is a very useful and easy to use tool to make dinamic presentations.

The info it bears is organized and presented in order to illustrate what could be the relationship among three important topics we treat in this signature. They are the ones of The role of Media and Technology in Education, Teaching Perspectives and Learning Styles. It was a bit complicated to specifically establish such a relationship because all of the issues that compose those conceptas are closely related and like this find a way to write generally was a bit hard. Despite what I mentioned before, I found it really interesting and exciting. I hope the info result comprehensible to you.



0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario